7.11.2010

Just a reminder ;)

Hey guys♥,

Don't forget to vote for Tokio Hotel on the SPIN's 25th Anniversary Readers Poll...

Best Band Other: Tokio Hotel
Best Album Other: Tokio Hotel, Humanoid
Best Song Other: "Monsoon," Tokio Hotel  or try ( Monsoon, Tokio Hotel) too
Best Live Act Other: Tokio Hotel
Hottest Sex God Other: Bill Kaulitz


We can do it guys! Together we can!

Today I was listening to the Humanoid Live Album previews and I heard the Phantomrider preview...it was very emotional for me,,,  all the things Bill said just gives me the strength to make more noise for them each day ;)

"We had such a cool tour, we had so much fun on this stage.. every night, we can do what we love to do, and it's just because of you guys, thank you so much for your love, for your support, for everything you do every single day, and you know, every night you guys make noise for us, but in this tour we want to give you something back and we want to make some noise for you"

That's what I heard he said, I might be wrong in some parts but oh well <33 what he said was just I don't know how to describe it...I will never stop saying how proud I am of those guys ;) and how proud I am to be their fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment