2.18.2011

Gossips magazine (Japan)


Bill- Bill's hair style is so cool. How much time do you spend on it?
…that's my big secret :-)

- If you analyze yourself, what kind of person are you?
That is very hard to say but I am a perfectionist, that's for sure!!!

- What do you think about Japanese girls?

They are really sweet and a bit shy. I love them :-)

- Please tell us something about being a twin...
Tom and me like one person, I could never live without him… we have this special connection only twins have!!!

- What character does each member have?
Tom: …one word is not enough :-)
Georg: Lazy!!!!!!!! :-)
Gustav: «» bitchy!!!

- Do you use any perfume? If yes, what are you using?
I have a lot! I really like Hermès



TOM- What do you love about yourself? And what do you hate about yourself?
Strengths: Perfectionist
Limitations: Perfektionist

- Please tell us something about being a twin...
Yes a lot! We have really strong connection… hard to explain! Sometimes we dream the same thing! and all that,, a lot of storie to tell…

- Is there something you want to improve on each member?

Georg: He is not very clean
Gustav: bitchy
Bill: He is like me! That's sometimes a bit annoying…

- What do you think about Japanese girls?

Very nice and beautiful!!!

- What type of girl do you like?
Can't tell… it has to connect from the very first time! I don't have something like a dream girl.

 
Translation by neorosifix




:o I don't know who the scans belong to . . . I soon as I find out I will post the credit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment