2.13.2011

ELLE girl [Japan] - Interview with Tokio Hotel

ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Google translation:

Tokio Hotel , the former East Germany,  in a small town grew up Loitsche Bill Kaulitz (Vo), Tom Kaulitz (G) monozygotic twins that (Hinase September 1, 1989), Georg Listing (B, 31 March 1987 Hinase), Gustav Schafer (D, Hinase September 08, 1988) joined by four piece band.


[Tokio Hotel by Markus Jans ①]
Photo: Gustav left (D), Bill (Vo), Tom (G), George (B) ♫




Bill and Tom are at the age of 10 started writing songs at age seven for the first time that a precocious performance was near the city of Magdeburg!
14 years old at the time had come to see them live was doing at age 12 and two 13-year-old Georg and Gustav to hit it off with two people, he started a band.
Georg started playing bass but at age 13, Gustav was hitting the drums from the mean age was 5, but ..., 8 is not a carrier is God even when both of Which 4-O


[Tokio-hotel-mtv]
German debut in 2005. 1st album Schrei (Scream) is suddenly hit ☆]


TOKIO HOTEL name of the band's mind, "If you set a goal, you want as far as their reach. You were a futuristic image is inspired TOKYO, band name Toukyou = TOKIO I tried putting "(Bill), he says. Rily this question from my twitter friends who had come into question. Thank you ☆



[DSCF6107]
Still awesome!!! ☆ hairstyle hair design of the building or rather




Musical things I heard, of course, the interview started in a relaxed atmosphere ☆ following


- It is a nice hairstyle!
Bill "Thanks!"
- How long takes to take that hair?
Bill "It is quite easy I. I mean, just because I'm just putting something like this. I did not take much time this morning. Previously it has been very difficult and time consuming it was long hair, hair spray every day I used one. but now I'm very easy (laughs) "
- Come to Tokyo, but this is the second time, no matter what image you have in Tokyo?
Bill "We love this city, at the first visit was: I was really nervous. From not imagine until you arrive too. This time it was knew what and what this city, and various people I'm excited about the very thing of all to meet as well. We will love the energy, the then just a nice person so people, who presents a lot of energy and so the fans for my own. For us, I can feel that lots of us doing that. And I like taking pictures with fans time to time. like the best emotional moment! "
- Tokyo-point favorite in what way?
Gustav "I'm still not much to see (and Bosotsu). But, Harajuku and Shibuya to be able to go, was great. Great scramble crossing in Shibuya. But enough people have never seen before they filled in Germany is nothing in such a place. I want to see any more of this city of Tokyo "
- What is the impression of the Japanese girls do?
Bill "I think very cute. But a little shy, it really sweet and cute. When in front of a favorite band too, and a bit scared, ashamed of me, so actually I love just I think I'm normal. I really like "
- German and American girls are?
Bill "They're not shy. What I say, if I'm more crazy German! (And a bit loud) and some countries do not say it. I'll vary from person to person. However, for the first time in Japan I felt when I came, the Japanese are a little shy image. Basically it is a fan of TOKIO HOTEL feeling like a family, I'm sharing all in Twitter. Tokyo and Japan TOKIO HOTEL it feels like I have joined the family "
- Such a Bill is shy?
Tom, Geo, Gus "Bill'm shy (laughs)"
Bill "No, no ... (blush) I feel, I feel shy I had some part in my life. About Kimi never have expected, because they used to always meet people I have some situations that I sometimes even by the situation and become shy. something beautiful girl I met at a private time, with confidence, "Hi! I'm a rock star! "But feeling"
Tom "I have some good advice. If someone met Bill, and I ought to just become a shy kiss (Everyone laughs.) Because Bill is very shy because it is (laughs)"
Bill "I'm a little shy"
Tom "I'm to do so"
Bill "hopeless! Me (kiss) I hope that a natural"
Tom "because it is not it the same!! Bill because I'm shy ... (laughs)"

The interview goes on peacefully:-D


SOURCE 

 Aw I hope there's a proper translation soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment