10.06.2010

ZDF Leute Heute - 06.10.2010 Bill at Wunderkind Fashionshow, Paris



Translation

As a prominent carthorse the designer invited Bill Kaulitz - should he support him morally and distract the media from Joop's acrimonious inheritance dispute with daughter Jette? [...]

Today in Paris everything should only be about his collection, therefore Bill Kaulitz extra flied in.


Bill: "I think it's good that the clothes are not so street wear-ish; for all those things [non street-wear clothes] I'm also responsible (grins)... and such being the case, I really liked it. It was of course a lot more colorful than the things I am usually wearing. Especially the shoes were totally wicked, I already made him [Wolfgang Joop] a compliment yesterday.



Translation by Tokiohotel-info.de



No comments:

Post a Comment