9.28.2010

Christina Stürmer talks about Bill



Translation
Christina Stürmer talks about her wax statue first...

[...]


Interviewer: Can you tell us which other wax statues you already saw?


Christina: Uh, I already saw Bono, right by my side there; Madonna; Bill Kaulitz; Beyonce – right there; they are all international stars, I think you can just feel well there. [...]


Interviewer: You're always on the road and you already met a lot of colleagues. Is there any where you would say "I would really like to see this person in real"? And why?


Christina: Who comes in my mind, spontaneously now, is Bill Kaulitz. Because last time I saw him live and in color.. I think that was 5 years ago. And they were just at their beginning, the boys were insanely little, actually.. and at their very beginning. When I look at Bill's wax statue now.. he became huge! I think he's 1,80 m tall now, or even 1,90 m. And.. it would just interest me now, because I know him only when he was little and now he's from the height bigger and in the music business bigger.


Interviewer: Were there sparks flying between you and him?


Christina: Pardon?


Interviewer: Were there sparks flying between you and him?


Christina: In what way?


Interviewer: Uhm.. could you imagine that Bill Kaulitz is attractive to you as a man?


Christina: Uhm... noo, I have a boyfriend since 4 years, he's a totally different type. It would just interest me in principle, I find he has changed extremely, and as I said, I only saw him live and in color before all that rejoicing and embrace. It would interest me what he's like, today.

Translation by TokioHotel-Info


No comments:

Post a Comment