9.10.2012

Big Magazine August 2012 (Italy)

Hello, Big. I'm a big fan of Tokio Hotel, and this message is for them. Dear Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav, I've never seen you live, but for almost five years, my love for you live and doesn't fade. Your music moves me, and my skin is covered with ants. I can't wait for the day when there will be your 7th CD. Being your fan - a special destiny for us, Aliens, and you're not just a fashionable band. You are something more. You are - life: that's why true fans of Tokio Hotel always support you and do not pay attention to the criticism made to you for all these years. We ignore these anti-fans who always say things to hurt your reputation, but we feed force of love. And while I am writing this letter to one, I express the feelings of all your true fans. You are the best gift for us. It would be nice if you could read this letter. Then you would know how much we Aliens, love you. This concludes the message and convey greetings to all Aliens worldwide. Big, please! Publish this message for Tokio Hotel. That would be so cool. Greetings to all the readers of Big!!!!"

Translation by TOKIO HOTEL ROCKS MY WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment