4.05.2012

PRO7 taff - 03.04.2012 - Bill @ Germany's Next Topmodel





Model 1:  Yeah..it hurt a bit.
Model 2:  I dug my heel in her face..
Voice-over: Welcome to Germany's Next Top Model, hold on tight dear viewers today there will be the most spectacular images of all that has been or would be in this show.
Heidi Klum: Today I want action. Today I invited some people to give you some support, help and advice. This man is a famous rock star, is a world star ... Come on, Bill! 
Co-moderator: This is Bill
 Bill: Hi!
Voice-over: Bill Kaulitz - Tokio Hotel's vocalist.
Bill:
We're in Los Angeles, because we're recording new material, and  I already have some time living in Los Angeles, and, uh ... I now absolutely be in the studio from morning to night, we are working on the songs ... the creative process. And, uh ... So I think part of the show - good change.
Voice-over: He managed to become a star in the real world. More than six million records sold, outward German band made ​​the most commercially successful in recent years.
Model 1: I did not recognize him at all.
Model 2:.  Me neither.
Voice-over: Well, it's not surprising That's how he looked like before (video 2005), and so today.
Model 1:  To me is a new style, is 1000 times better than the last, hair, always long ...  

Model 2: The child became a big Bill.
Model 3: First I did not recognize him.
Voice-over: But look how they enjoy this unexpected guest.
 Oh, among the beautiful girls is there secret German fans of Tokio Hotel?
Model: I have thought it well. Let me tell you a secret: when I was little, uh ... I liked him!. I constantly danced in front of a mirror and think that Bill was right beside me.
Voice-over: Today, this dream will come true to Kashi. Bill in the photo shoot today must show the girls a real dive phase (stage dive) like a rock star.

 [...] 

Spanish transcript by Freiheit 89  
English by THNOISE

No comments:

Post a Comment