5.04.2012

Tokio Hotel Call 04.05.2012 - Vacation



Transcription by TH-Wonderland 

Bill: Hey you it's Tokio Hotel and the question for this week is from Karla from Peru and she wants to know:  Gustav, where would you like to go on your vacation?
Gustav:  I would love to go to Australia.
Georg: . . .
Bill: Yeah it's the same with me. I would love to go to Australia... I've never been there. I really want to see it but in general like yeah... I think everyone knows that... but Tom and me we just love the Maldives. So yeah for me it just can't be small enough. I like small islands, I like it hot and I like the beach.. and yeah it's just...
Tom: I would actually love to go to India.
Bill: India yeah!
Georg: ...great as well!
Bill: Yeah!
Tom: I would go with ... just with a bike. Just me, the bike, and the back...
Georg: You can take me on the backseat with you.
Bill: Thank you very much for your question and have a great day. See you soon.
Tom: Bye
Georg: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment