10.16.2011

Bill And Tom In Children's Cartoon??



Description:
"I came across this one day by accident, watched it because it was about someone called 'Stan the Goth boy' and thought two of the character's looked awfully familiar.. ~_^

I could only find this in French, so just ask if you want me to sub this - I cut out all the bits with "Bill and Tom" in them, so that's why it doesn't flow. I don't think it's actually meant to be Bill and Tom, but they look really similar and I thought it was too coincidental that the two characters would be like that ~_^"


Comment made by a youtube user xlichtx 

"that talk about a hacker boy (tom) who post a picture of stan (bill) where he kiss his rat and everybody think that he eat it! so he say that he is vegetarian and , they search who posted the picture.
the girl fond that stan (bill) is a anonymous bloger loved by everyone, and tom posted the picture because he was scary to finish alone if the other learned the secret identity of Bill.
I hope that I'm understandable, i don't speak English very well.
I'm 99% sure it's meant to be bill and tom"

No comments:

Post a Comment