6.05.2013

Blue Jean Magazine #06 [Turkey 2013]

image host image host 
Translation by Tokio Hotel Turkey

Old & Mixed Quotes from Tokio Hotel
Bill Kaulitz:

1) ''Two of the most precious things that children ,who are generally shy, withdrawn and can't get along well with people,
fall on are music and books. I also have survived thanks to them. Otherwise I may have not got out of depression I had at a very early age.''

2) ''When I'm on stage, I remember what I live for. I was born to be on stage to reflect back the energy I took from people,
to entertain people, to surprise them, to turn them on, to make them sad (sometimes) but finally I was born to impress them. ''

3) ''Now in the music industry, image is nearly as much important as music itself. We should leave the decision to bands
and to people following them. Let everyone do what they want to do.''

4) ''Songs don't necessarily tell about ''you''. They sometimes tell about the person you want to be but can't be &
sometimes ''the person you don't want to be.'' And you connect with them or not.''

5) ''I really love David Bowie, Kiss, Elton John, Daft Punk, Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Muse and Radiohead. But my favourite is
Michael Jackson ofc.''

6) ''Tom is like my guardian strenghting me and I can take shelter and support from when I'm in trouble.''

7) ''I really find the blinding effect of love very inspiring. I mean even though there is someone dying for you, you only
live for ''the one'' and only what she/he does matter to you. You don't even see anyone else. This blindness is so magical but it is also a very dangerous situation.''

8 ) ''Hey grown-ups, look we're here! We are here as the best example you can ever find not to have a child.''

9) ''I belive that we should live the life as colourful as possible. Every colour has its counterparts in this life and I think we should live all of them. We only live once and life is short. We shouldn't ignore the chances and we should experience all the moments life made us face.''

10) ''I recently went to a Rammstein concert and I was in shock. If we ever have a stage production like they do, I'm willing
not to give any concert for a whole year.''

11) ''My favorite movie genre? Documentaries. No, I'm not kidding. I guess you thought I'd say comedy, romantic comedy or
horror movies? No! I can watch documentaries for hours without getting bored. One of the first things I did when we
started making money was buying a documentary archive.''

12) ''Most fun moments are the ones when we're making fun of each other when we are not in a concert during the tour
for example when we're in the road! ''

13) ''My biggest dream? It changes everyday. For example: today I found myself thinking I wish someone did a cartoon of us.''

14) ''Tom and me were allowed to go out at night by our parents but I didn't trade upon this. I have never come home drunk and
thrown up on my mom's legs.''

15) ''Leave young people alone. They are just trying to breathe in your banning, stereotyped, limited and boring world. ''

Tom Kaulitz:

16) ''If I keep on writing songs during my entire life, I can die happy. ''

17) ''The first thing that catch my attention about girls is their eyes. Girls glancing meaningful show themselves quickly.''

18) ''Media efforts are no use. They can't keep us (with Bill) apart, don't try in vain, gossipers.''

19) '' We are two brothers who can't be away from each other. We are always together. When we're together, we're like one
person and one soul.''

20) ''When I lay my head on my pillow at night, I feel so lucky to have energy and health for making music to express
myself.''

21) ''We may be smart and cool guys (him & Bill) but that doesn't mean anything to Georg. He is so sloppy. ''

22) ''We're having so much fun while reading the hate comments written about us on the internet. Seriously... We are actually
laughing hysterically. The imagination of some is really praiseworthy.''

23) ''Do they make fun of you because you listen to us? Don't argue with them, because they will not understand it. Act like
they don't exist, this is the best punisment you can give to them: ignore them! You can be sure that when you do this, they
will stop making fun of you, because they will start realizing that you don't care.''

24) ''Dancing? Hmm... We should call upon Bill to speak about that. We, Georg, Gustav and me, are horrible at dancing! ''

25) ''One of my craziest dreams is to make a punk album in the future. ''

Georg Listing:

26) ''No, I don't iron my hair! ''

27) ''I'm the best cook in the band.There were moments in the tour bus that I saved lives thanks to this quality of mine.''

28) '' Music never dies as long as people go to concerts.''

Gustav Schäfer:

29) ''I have been playing drums sice my childhood. Almost everything happened to me. I had a drumstick flying to my eyes, I hit my finger instead of drum, cymbal set fell on me and much much more. But I feel like I'm Rocky Balboa while I'm playing drums. No pain! ''

30) ''I'm gonna build a hotel in Tokyo and live my life there. Hahaha I don't know how to joke!''

P.S: Some of the quotes are bullshit but you know that's a magazine so enjoy the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment