9.10.2011

KaWanku #107/2011 - Indonesia


Scans by ?
Google translate: 
"I have many idols who inspired me in a dress. As Heidi Slimane (French designer) and Karl Lagerfeld (German designer). If the appearance of the coolest musician Steven Tyler (Aerosmith band's lead singer). But, still wrote if you want to go I'm confused to choose what clothes I would bring, could take 10 to 20 suitcases. In fact my wardrobe now looks like a clothing store. Although this is somewhat exaggerated, but I like it."

[Nothing new, I think he said this before > buzznet interview 
 "I don’t have a particular idol. There are many different people though who I like and get inspired by. Working with Karl Lagerfeld for instance was great. I adore him. I’m also a huge fan of Hedi Slimane. When it comes to music and appearance Steven Tyler is really impressive!
What is your absolute favorite item of clothing?
 That’s a really tough question because there’s barely anything that I can spare while I’m on the road. I don’t have a specific piece of clothing – I simply need it all which is why I bring 10 to 20 suitcases with me. By now, my closets look almost like a clothing store. Even though I find it a little insane myself, I enjoy it a lot.
" ]

No comments:

Post a Comment