4.30.2010

Hitz.FM Radio Malaysia Interview with Tokio Hotel



transcript by bebe8888/thus
VJ: Tokio Hotel. So get in straight into it. It’s the first time in Malaysia. How the guys liking it?
ALL: Yeah…
BILL: We didn’t see so much from the city. That’s pretty bad so we hope we can see Kuala Lumpur.
TOM: We are just in a city…it is 45 minutes…
BILL: …away
TOM: …from that hotel here.
BILL: Yeah. So we stayed here [??] outside. But you know, we met some fans at the airport, that was really nice and we had a great welcome. So we’re looking forward to see some something and…

[They played Monsoon]

VJ: Awesome interview. So we are awesome… Is there anything that pretty called your eyes here in Malaysia?
BILL: You know, I really like… you know the… I think, you know when you came the first time and you see the fans. I think it is always a magic moment. So I think, for us, it is really, you know surprising that we have so many fans here because no one expected that. And for us it is really crazy because we travel so far, and all the fans, you know, can sing along all the songs and you know they know the music and the record and everything. We are still really amazed and we hope, yeah we, hope, we can see more.

VJ: We are sit to interview with Tokio Hotel and we have a bunch of question [not sure but this is the main point] like, since your name is Tokio Hotel, is that your favourite city?
ALL: Yeah.
BILL: You know, we have never been in Tokyo. So we just heard about that, and I think that was one of the reasons why we called our band, Tokio Hotel because when we searched a new name, we were, you know, in a completely new time for us, as a band. Because we had the chance to go in a studio and do all in professional. And you know we didn’t know what’ happening next, quasi it was important to have a cool city, in which we have never been. So we chose Tokyo.

VJ: It is true that you don’t like vegetables?
TOM: We don’t really like healthy food.
BILL: So we just eat unhealthy stuff. All the time we eat pizza and pasta...
TOM: I like fried vegetables.
BILL: Yeah...

[They played World Behind My Wall]

VJ: More questions to Tokio Hotel in a short while. [Inaudible due to the song] We have a bunch of questions like did you take everything that there would be as big? [not perfect, but this is the main thing]
BILL: You know, everything started 5 years ago in Germany and it was you know, was really cool to be successful in Germany. There was so surprising for everyone and if someone would told us you know, 5 years ago to go to Asia, I would say “Never ever”. So it is really, really fantastic and incredible. And I think we can’t describe what we feel as a band to have you know, that luck. It is really cool.

[They played Dark Side of the Sun]

VJ: Awesome Tokio Hotel. So we ask Bill. If you [??????], what would it be?
BILL: I think I would have long hair, you know like at the photos for the last record. I had a really long hair because you can do a lot of things with that. So I would choose long hair.

VJ: Interesting... [blabla] So we ask Bill, do your make-up yourself?
BILL: Sometimes I do myself, but sometimes I get some help but you know, in generally I can do this. And I am really used to it because I do it, you know I think everything [??] 10 years. So I started to, you know, colour my hair and wear make up and all the things. And I am, I am really quick in everything.

VJ: All right, awesome. I got a few more questions with Tokio Hotel [??] speak with Tokio Hotel, it is an exclusive interview and Bill told who his idol is.
BILL: For me, I really like David Bowie, so that would be cool. And I like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. So it is a kind of a dream to, you know, do something with them.

VJ: Awesome, all right. We have one last question with the guys from Tokio Hotel. [blabla] Exclusive interview with Tokio Hotel so seems their name is Tokio Hotel. We ask do you eat Japanese food?
TOM: We heard here there are a great Japanese restaurant here...
BILL: ...here, so we wanna try something out. And you know, for Tom and me, it’s a bit, you know, difficult because we are vegetarian. So we just eat vegetarian food but we want to try new things.
TOM: Yeah.

VJ: Awesome. All right. Interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment