5.12.2013

RTL Exclusiv 13.05.13


Translation by BKth4e/THA

Dieter is full of compliments for the twins.

Dieter: The whole time we were sitting next to eachother. It was perfect. At the beach I had a little discussion with Bill about the candidates, but it was always collegially and nice. I loved to work with them. They are really two very nice and sweet guys.

What is up next? Privat life or back to the stage?

Tom: If I see you, I think I need a lot more my break, noo

Bill: No, you can't live with or without it. That's the way it is.

Bill: I just saw in the clip, that I said No to her. I really thought, it's only enough for a party in a village, in a beer tent.

Tom: For us, it wasn't about to befriend with Schlager, more that, she has found her music style and stand for it.

So the reporter wants to know, whether Bill and Tom could give her some advices for her musical future. Because, they are superstars, a unique career, which began already at the age of 14 years. But first, he wants to know, what happened to Tom's body.

Reporter: How often do you work out?

Tom: No, I am not at the gym. That's nature. I am a lucky guy.

Reporter: Still hysterical screams, barriers. Are you again ready for it or do you need more time out?

Bill: I loved it. I am such a workaholic. I can't sit still, I always need to work. Even, in our breaks, we constantly work. Being in the studio, work, all the background stuff, we did it also in the last years. I can't just hang around. But to pull yourself out of the public eye, to have a knowingly break, that felt good.

Bill: I have to say, we do it on purpose, we try to stay out of it. All footage, which was seen, was accidently . We would never call someone or intentionally go some where, where things like this could happen. We really tried and we plan it painstakingly to keep our private life privat, where we live, what we are doing, just to draw a line. We were already at a very young age in the eye of the public and we just tried to create our own private life.

That's not so easy, if you grew up in the public eye.

Tom: For Bill it was always tough, because, everybody he got to know, just tried to come next to me. It's still the same. Of course this is very dissapointing for him.

Bill: Yes, it was always like this.

Reporter: But you still believe in love, do you?

Bill: Of course I do. I said it already at the age of 14 years and I still say it. Love is the most important thing for everyone. That's what life is about.

So what advices want the twins give to Beatrice?

Tom: Advices, we don't like to give them. They have to experience it themselves or to face plant it. I can comprehend to it. Especially now, if you look at Lisa. You actually feel sorry for her. Because, if we say, we want Beatrice and we did....

Tokio Hotel are planing to release their next album at the end of the year.

And they surprised us with this answer at the end of the interview, as we asked them: What is your biggest wish?

Bill: Tom and I absolutly want to go to India. We always play with the tought, to say good by to all the things we have. Cars, houses, swimming pools, all the luxury, that you possess. All the things, that you carry around. Just to run away, tell it to nobody, completly dissapear.

That's absolutly new. The spiritually search, but first they will be the musical comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment