4.18.2013

Bravo #381 [Portugal]

image host image host
Scans by forever sacred

Bill & Tom 
How we are different! 

They are so different! The Tokio Hotel brothers take part of  the jury of DSDS, in Germany and they talk to us about their amazing style.

  Bravo: what else has changed in your looks?
Bill: The colors!  Before I used to always dress in black. I do not follow trends. I like to have my own style. Ah! and I would never wear loafers and I  hate short pants.
Tom: I also do not like it, even though I have some sexy legs. I like cardigans. 
Bill: Have you noticed how Tom has changed?
Bravo:  True, and what are the reasons for these changes?
 Bill: I was born with style, he needs more time. It's obvious that I'm his role model. 
Tom: Not at all. I've always used scarves in the pants, and now Bill likes to use them too.
Bill: Tom usually borrows some of my things, sunglasses, coats...
 Tom:  Is just that Bill's wardrobe looks like a second-hand shop.
Bravo: Do you feel like fashion icons?
Bill:  What's important is to be authentic!
Tom: And above all, feel comfortable with what you are wearing! Do not care to be superfashion  if you do not feel good in your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment