4.06.2012

Tokio Hotel VIP Call 06.04.2012 - Reading Books



Transcript by THWonderland 


Bill: Hey guys, this is Bill from Tokio Hotel and we´re all together on the phone to answer some more fan questions and the question today is: Do you guys like to read and if yes what....
Georg: I like to read the Playboy... sometimes!
Tom: Georg never read a book. So that´s....
Georg: No! Not a book! But the Playboy.
Bill: Honestly I´m not that much into like reading. Like I´m more the movie guy... I like to watch DVD.... I´ve probably seen every movie in the world
Tom:
...
(laughs)
Bill: No I don´t really have a favorite book...
Tom: I have a favorite book. It´s "Kill your friends". That´s like a really cool book.
Bill: I never read this one but I heard it´s really good... Alright thank you and have a good day. Bye
Tom, Georg & Gustav: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment